Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" Induction Cooktop with 4 burners (RCIND-24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This cooktop includes many unique features such as:
- Power Boost Mode for maximum power for a short period of time
- Power sharing mode allows for convenient heat transitions
- Touch controls with red LED lighting, for accurate control over heat and time
- Independent countdown timers for precise cooking
- Residual heat indicator to advise the surface is still hot to touch
- Manual and automatic control locks allow for a safer cooking environment
- Automatic power level control to prevent overheating
- Keep Warm Mode adds great convenience and enhanced cooking
- Hardwired- 3 Copper Wire Cable from Home Power Supply
- Superior induction technology allows for more heat and energy efficient experience compared to gas or electric cooking
- Achieve optimal induction cooking by using magnetic stainless steel or cast iron material cookware
- ETL Listed and ADA Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.