Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 48" Porcelain Gas Stovetop with 7 Gas Burners and Griddle (RT48) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This rangetop includes many unique features such as:
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
- Rangetop can be installed into counter or island
- Heavy Duty Italian made Porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Includes a reversible griddle, with one flat side and one grill side
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Voltage: 120/240-Volt/60HZ
- ETL Listed and ADA Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.