Professional C-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill Features…
- Color: Black or Red
- Construction: Heavy-duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- 2-Tiered Cooking Grates (sq. in.): 604 square inch stainless steel dual flip grates with handles for easy addition of charcoal and smoking wood chunks
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal – lump charcoal always recommended – Quickchange Gas Insert Compatible
- Heat Thermometer: Integrated easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Bottom Draft Vent: Patented ProZone™ includes Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy cleanup.
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated Cast Iron
- Cooking Space: 18 7/8″ diameter of bottom grate and 18 1/8″ diameter of top grate
- *Cover: Heavy-duty UV-protected cape style vinyl cover with easy Velcro closure and Vision Grills branding
- *Electric Starter: Starter slides directly into our ProZone™ starter port for effortless charcoal lighting
- *Cooking Stone: 100% Natural Lava Stone for stone cooking pizzas or to create an indirect heating environment for smoking and baking
- Wheels: 4 high-quality swivel casters, 2 locking casters
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 227 lbs (103 kgs): Heavy-duty ceramic construction
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for thermoplastic side shelves, 90-days for woodside shelves, temperature gauge, and bakelite tab and 1-year for cover. This Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Features, specifications, and parts may vary by retailer
*Not available on all Models
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.