It is easy to see why this dual-zone double door beverage center, under the counter beer and wine cooler combo KBU28LRX with fully adjustable shelves is our best seller. Ideal for any bar, restaurant or home, our wine cooler and beverage center comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits and fizzy drinks.
Whatever your beverage chilling needs might be, this brilliant unit can meet all of your needs with world-class features.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the KBU28LR beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes four strong, non-warping hardwood designer shelves and four chromed shelves included. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 7.76 CF (220 Liter)
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, fully adjustable distances between shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 39-64°F for each compartment
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (70g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Net Weight: 181 lb (82kg)
- Unit Size: 38.8"Wx23.2"Dx34.2"H; Depth 23.2" excluded handle, Depth 25.5" included handle.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.