48" Under Counter Wine & Beverage Fridge
Our 48" under counter beverage and wine cooler combo keep drinks right where you need them. While it can be conveniently installed out of sight, it's still beautiful enough to be seen and is the perfect cooling solution for restaurants, bars, or your home kitchen. This fridge has enough space for 200 cans (11.2 oz) and up to 46 wine bottles, so no guest needs to go thirsty again.
- The under-counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is a UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- Embraco compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- The digital temperature control system provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- Volume: 10.74 CF ( 304 Litre )
- Storage capacity: 200 Cans (11.2 oz) + 46 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wooden shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Zone-A 39-46°F;
- Zone-B 41-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: < 47dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.18 kWh/D
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 48.0"W x 23.6"D x 33.9"H
- Net Weight: 224.8 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 242.2 Lbs
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.