Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" 2.8 cu. ft. Range with Gas Stove and Gas Oven in Stainless Steel (RG24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- All Gas Professional Range - Blends high-performance technology of a gas cooktop and a gas convection oven
- Italian-Made Sealed Burners - Industry-leading gas cooktop includes 4 Hand-cast burners with cooking power ranging from 1,000 - 18,000 BTUs optimize every meal with a powerful and even heat distribution.
- Minimal Cleaning - Hand-finished porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large Oven Capacity - 2.8 cu. ft oven capacity that fits up pans up to 15 in. wide for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Premium Oven Insulation - 3 layered glass and aluminum mesh seal offers superior heat retention and a consistent temperature, providing optimal dish results
- Smooth Glide Ball-Bearing Oven Racks - Durable oven racks provide convenience and ease when working with larger dishes
- StayPut Oven Door Hinges - Designed to support the full weight of the oven door, offering additional convenience and safety
- Dual Oven Lights - Illuminate your oven space with dual lighting, controlled by a switch located on the front control panel
- LP Conversion Kit - Comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to liquid propane (must be done by a professional); offering versatility with your cooking preference
- Adjustable Oven Height - Easy adjustable legs allow you to adjust the total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Industry First Lifetime Burner Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty on ZLINE Italian burners, includes part replacements for burners and burner caps and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year parts and service warranty
- Auxiliary- 4500 BTU
- Semi-Rapid - 10000 BTU
- Rapid- 12500 BTU
- Dual Burner- 18000 BTU
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.