The ZLINE 667-304 professional wall mount stainless steel hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made from 304 grade stainless steel and is a ZLINE classic. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
• Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
• Built-in LED lighting
• High performance 4-speed motor
• Includes chimney
All ZLINE range hoods come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use, including two 16-inch telescoping chimney pieces, allowing a fit for most ceilings between 8 and 9 feet. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
ZLINE is the industry leader in range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their stainless steel range hoods.
Please note the position of a grill lid can block the range hood filters and decrease range hood performance. We recommend moving the range hood to accommodate your grill lid or ensure range hood depth will surpass the size of the grill and mounted 38-42 neys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
- 667-304-30: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 16 in. H
- 667-304-36: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 16 in. H
- 667-304-42: 42 in. W x 24 in. D x 16 in. H
- 667-304-48: 48 in. W x 24 in. D x 16 in. H
Chimney Short Kit and Extension(s) Available:
Short Kit (2-12") ~7-8 ft. Ceilings
1 PC Extension (1-36" + 1-16") ~9-10 ft. Ceilings
2 PC Extension (2-36") ~10-12 ft. Ceilings
- 667-304-30: a 6" Outlet (Transition piece to round ducting included). Charcoal Filters (not included) available for ductless/recirculating option.
- 667-304-36:, 667-304-42 and 667-304-48: 8" Outlet (Transition piece to round ducting included)
- 667-304-36:, 667-304-42 and 667-304-48: 280/420/560/700
- 667-304-30: High Performance 400 CFM/4-Speed Motor
- 667-304-36:, 667-304-42 and 667-304-48: High Performance 700 CFM/4-Speed Motor
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.