Luxury isn't meant to be left desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Alpine Series Convertible Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel with Remote Control, LED lighting, and Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters (ALP70WL-30)provides a professional culinary experience by pairing built-to-last quality with a timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with industry-first innovative technology designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This hood contains many unique features such as:
- Remote Control Included - Enjoy maximum power and efficiency up to 30 ft. away from your ZLINE range hood with an included wireless remote control (2-AAA batteries not included)
- Convertible Range Hood - Convert to ductless or recirculating with charcoal filters (sold separately, model # ALP70/ALP10WL-CF)
- Powerful Ventilation - 400 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) effectively removes unwanted smoke and grease from your kitchen
- 4 Speed Fan Control - Conveniently choose the appropriate air flow for every meal with 4 fan speed options (120/240/320/400)
- Easy-to-Use Controls - Easy-to-operate control panel allow you to control the range hood lights, fan speed, and the 3-minute autotimer with delayed shutoff
- Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters - Reduce cleaning time with durable stainless steel baffle filters that are dishwasher safe
- LED Lighting - Easily illuminate your cooking space with 2 bright built-in LED lights
- Easy Installation - Mounting hardware, flexible ductwork (max length 72 in.), and a three prong plug are included to ensure a simple installation
- Stainless Steel Finish - Brushed 430 grade stainless steel provides superior durability and a timeless look in your kitchen
- ADA Compliant - Included easy-to-use wireless remote control offers improved accessibility and ADA compliance
- Industry-First Motor Warranty - Enjoy the high performance of your ZLINE range hood motor for years to come with an industry-first lifetime motor warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty - 3 year parts and lifetime motor warranty
- Electrical Requirement - 110-Volt/60 Hz
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.