Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Autograph Edition Double Wall Oven with Self Clean and True Convection in Stainless Steel (AWDZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This wall oven includes many unique features such as:
- Handle matches all ZLINE Autograph Edition products with Accents
- Professional Convection Cooking with multiple modes on the upper oven including: Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil and Proof Mode
- Lower Oven is equipped with Standard Bake, Broil, and Warming Mode
- Double ovens with a large capacity, perfect for cooking multiple dishes simultaneously
- Built-in design within cabinetry for a seamless, finished look
- Temperature probe ensures the desired results are achieved with every dish
- Sabbath Mode feature, allowing for convenient baking or warming dishes
- Cook with ease - the double wall oven comes with two telescoping oven racks, two stationary oven racks, and a broil pan and tray
- Halogen oven light for an illuminated oven space
- Self-Clean technology for an incredibly fast and easy clean up
- Delay cleaning feature to ensure the oven begins self-cleaning on your schedule
- Safety panel lock prevents unintended operation of the wall oven
- Cooling fan to prevent from overheating of outer surfaces and ensure safety
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
- All Autograph Edition orders will get shipped out within 2-10 business days of the order, depending on inventory levels at the closest warehouse. Please reach out to your Account Manager or the Customer Service line if you have any questions.
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.