Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA with the ZLINE exclusive Monument Series 3rd Rack Touch Control Dishwasher in Stainless Steel. ZLINE created the Monument Series to commemorate the beauty surrounding Lake Tahoe. This exclusive dishwasher design features 6 different wash cycles to accommodate every need, this dishwasher delivers a powerful performance with DuraWash technology. DuraWash uses a multi-motion system where the top spray arm spins clockwise while simultaneously spinning vertically allowing for a powerful clean from multiple angles throughout the cycle. The digital touch panel control makes it easy to select functions with gentle touch. Customize the dishwasher to your needs with two adjustable racks and a third utensil rack for added flexibility. This ENERGYSTAR Certified dishwasher is designed to optimize performance with every use, using multiple filter technology that ensures clean dishes while being environmentally friendly. Choosing a ZLINE Monument Series dishwasher means you've chosen a product that is high performance, professional quality, energy conscious, and fully customizable to your kitchen. The ZLINE DWMT-24 ships next business day when in stock.
Please note, this product is a Custom-Panel Ready dishwasher, which means the panel is not included. You will need to create a custom panel for this dishwasher.
Custom Panel Dimensions: 23.9 in. W x 0.70 in. D x 29.53 in. H
Max Custom Panel Weight: 15lbs
The Monument Series Dishwasher includes the following features:
- 6 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- DuraWash Technology ensuring a superior clean every time
- Hidden top control digital touch panel makes it easy to select functions with a gentle touch
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Two LED lights automatically illuminate the inside of the tub when opened, allowing for clear visibility while loading and unloading
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- Sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings for added flexibility
- With just 45 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates up to 16 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
- Adjustable racks provide flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 13 inches in height
- Precision and durability you can feel with a professional 304 grade stainless steel tub
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- 1 year parts warranty
This product requires professional installation
Brand: ZLINE Kitchen and BathProduct Dimension: 23.6 in. W x 23.1 in. D x 32.5 in. HCutout Dimension:
Product Weight: 73.7 lbsMotor Wattage: 100Control Location: Top ControlNumber of Cycles: 6Handle Type: NoneRack Material: NylonNumber of Place Settings: 10Energy Efficiency Tier Rating: Tier 1Panel Finish: Panel Ready (not included)Noise Level: 52 DecibelsSupply Voltage: 120V/60HzDedicated Circuit: 120V/15ARated Current: 6.67AControl Type: TouchMaterial: Stainless Steel TubWarranty: 1 Year PartsCertifications: Energy Star, CEC, UL
- Cut-Out Depth (in.): 24
- Cut-Out Height (in.): 34.13
- Cut-Out Width (in.): 24
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.