Inspired by both the art deco movement of the ’20s, ’30s, and ’40s and the elegant simplicity of European design, the Eiffel Bathroom Vanity was created from responsibly sourced Solid Wood. Each piece is assembled using intricate shapes that slot together forming a sturdy yet graceful structure. The Eiffel 60″ Double Sink Vanity features seven fully functional drawers, a pure white countertop with white Ceramic under mount Sinks. The cabinet is finished in a white lacquer paint finish, while the inside of the drawers is varnished, with the natural wood color exposed.
Included in the Price:
- Solid Wood Construction White Lacquer Paint Finish
- Exposed Solid Wood Inside the Drawers
- Seven Fully Functional Drawers
- European Soft Closing Hardware
- Pure White Countertop Included
- Ceramic Undermount Sink Included
- Minimal Assembly Required
- High Gloss White Lacquer Paint Rich Finish
- Adjustable Drawers
- Luxurious Pure White Countertop
- Countertop Pre-drilled for a Single Hole Faucet
- Multi-stage Painting to Ensure Durability and Consistency
- Style: Modern
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Vanity Base Material: Solid Wood
- Vanity Countertop Material: Pure White
- Number of Sinks Included: 2
- Number of Drawers: 7
- Sink Installation Type: Undermount
- Sink Material: Ceramic
- Handles Material: Stainless Steel
- Download Specs – Click Here
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
For most regular priced non-sample orders, You get FREE shipping.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
On arrival, inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage. Refused the shipment if the item is damaged. Report any concealed damages within 24 hrs. We will send you a new one or replacement parts.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any help.
Please see detailed receiving instruction here.