- Brand: ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
- Faucet Type: Pull Down
- Dimensions: 8.25 in. W x 10.75 in. D x 15 in. H
- Faucet Fit: One Hole
- Mount Location: Deck Mount
- Spout Reach: 6.7 in.
- Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute
- Faucet Hole Spacing (in.): Single Hole
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Product Weight: 3.5lbs
- Faucet Height (in.): 15 in.
- Included Components: Hardware and Supply Lines
- Housing Material: Brass
- Connection Size: 9/16-24UNEF-2B
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Certifications: ADA Compliant, ETL Listed, UL Listed
- Click Here to View Manual
The ZLINE Monet Kitchen Faucet in Brushed Nickel (MON-KF-BN) is manufactured with the highest quality materials on the market - making it long-lasting and durable. We have focused on designing each faucet to be functionally efficient while offering a sleek design, making it a beautiful addition to any kitchen. While aesthetically pleasing, this faucet offers a hassle-free washing experience, with 360-degree rotation and a spring-loaded pressure adjusting spray wand. At 1.8 gal per minute, this faucet provides the perfect amount of flexibility and water pressure to save you time. • Features a uniquely twisting lattice spray— HPAS Spray (High-Pressure Anti-Splash)— which makes this faucet more powerful and effective at eliminating food and grime than a traditional sprayer.
• Multi-directional spray that reduces splash
• German quality, engineering, and design brings our sleek, contemporary fixtures into your home at an affordable price
• Installation-Ready: ZLINE faucets include pre-attached water supply lines and all mounting hardware needed for installation.
• Have peace of mind knowing all ZLINE kitchen faucets are cUPC certified, ensuring the materials used are durable and lead-free
ZLINE delivers the most efficient, hassle-free kitchen faucet with a lifetime warranty, giving you peace of mind. The ZLINE Monet Kitchen Faucet in Brushed Nickel (MON-KF-BN) ships the next business day when in stock.
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.