- Convection Oven
- Manual Clean- Convection Electric- 4.6 cu.ft. deep oven- Triple Glass Window- Dual Lighting- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
- Dual Wok (x2) - 18,000 BTU
- Griddle Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner (x2)- 8,500 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
ZLINE’s Professional 48" Black Stainless Steel Range with Brass Burners is a truly unique appliance in the industry. Each piece is hand cut and crafted utilizing premium grade stainless steel which accomplishes its sophisticated “piano black” finish through a technique called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Coating. Also known as sputtering, this technique utilizes a vaporization process to create an atom-bonded, strong ceramic layer in order to achieve its stunning black stainless shine and built-to-last quality. The PVD ceramic layer is composed of abrasion-resistant material, ensuring that its pristine finish will be enjoyed for years to come. The industrial design of the (RAB) is executed through precise lines and detailing done with a precision laser. Each model includes Italian burners delivering over 65,000 BTU’s and also includes a durable, solid-piece Cast Iron Grates finalizing its industrial look.
ZLINE ranges include many unique features such as:
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.