- Professional Induction Cooking - Achieve an incredibly fast boil that is 50% faster than competing cooktops
- Minimize Cleaning - Enjoy an easy one-swipe clean up with a smooth-surface Schott-Ceran® glass cooktop
- Safe Cooktop Surface - Advanced induction technology will only heat your cookware and food, allowing the area around the cooktop to be safe to touch
- LED Knob Indicators - Front control knobs will illuminate when the cooktop or oven is in use, providing additional safety and convenience
- Large Oven Capacity - 4.6 cu. ft oven capacity that fits pans up to 27 in. wide for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Premium Oven Insulation - 3 layered glass and aluminum mesh seal offers superior heat retention and a consistent temperature, creating perfect dishes every time
- Smooth Glide Ball-Bearing Oven Racks - Durable ball-bearing oven racks provide extra convenience and ease when working with larger dishes
- StayPut Oven Door Hinges - Designed to support the full weight of the oven door, offering additional convenience and safety
- Dual Oven Lights - Illuminate your oven space with dual lighting, controlled by a switch located on the front control panel
- Professional Look and Feel - Featuring high grade 304 grade stainless steel
- Adjustable Oven Height - Easy adjustable legs allow you to adjust the total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year parts and service warranty
|Dimensions||36 in. W x 28 in. D x 36 in. H|
|Interior Oven Dimensions||30.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H|
|Mount Type||Free Standing|
|Control Type||Durable Front Control - Blue LED Power Indicators|
|Oven Capacity (cu.ft)||4.6 cu. ft.|
|Number of Elements||4 Elements - 1800, 2500 (2) and 3500 Wattage|
|Cooktop||4 Radiant Convection Elements
7 inch Elements
Hot Surface Indicator Light
|Lighting||Dual Halogen Lighting, controlled by light switch on front control panel|
|Certifications||UL Listed, CSA|
|User Manual||Coming Soon|
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.