Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. This ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range in DuraSnow® stainless steel is inspired by the elegance and snow-capped mountains of our home in Lake Tahoe. The Autograph Edition in DuraSnow® stainless steel provides an elevated luxury experience. This revolutionary finish resembles the classic look of stainless steel but provides one-of-a-kind durable features such as its fingerprint-resistant finish and the ability to effortlessly diminish scratches created from everyday wear and tear. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning matte black accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with matte black knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including Matte Black, Champagne Bronze, and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range assembled to order in the US.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and ships out complete with champagne bronze knobs, handle, legs, and brass burners
- Professional Dual Fuel cooking blends the high performance of a gas cooktop and electric convection oven
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- 6.0 cu. ft oven capacity for maximal space and convenience with everyday cooking
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger dishes and stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Dual oven lights, controlled by a switch on the front control panel, for an illuminated oven space
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range features 6 individual burners and 1 Fish Burner, a hand-finished stainless steel one-piece cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Includes a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) over the fish burner and is compatible with a ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast brass burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1-year parts and service warranty
- All Autograph Edition orders will get shipped out within 2-10 business days of the order, depending on inventory levels at the closest warehouse. Please reach out to your Account Manager or the Customer Service line if you have any questions.
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.