Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. This ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range is inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe. The Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience, with each product meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning Champagne Bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with Champagne Bronze knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE’s Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range assembled to order in the US.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and ships out complete with champagne bronze knobs, handle, legs and brass burners
- Professional Dual Fuel cooking blends high performance of a gas cooktop and electric convection oven
- 4 cu. ft oven capacity for maximal space and convenience with everyday cooking
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks making it easier to work with larger dishes and stay-put hinges are designed to support full weight of oven door
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Dual oven lights, controlled by a switch on the front control panel, for an illuminated oven space
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal for premium oven insulation
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range features 4 individual burners, a hand-finished stainless steel one piece cook top and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Compatible with a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) or ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast brass burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1 year parts and service warranty
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.