Luxury isn’t meant to be left desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Inspired by Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" Dual Zone 44-Bottle Wine Cooler in Stainless Steel with Wood Shelf (RWV-UD-24) provides a premium entertainment experience by pairing unmatched cooling technology with luxurious style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative technology designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
This fridge includes many unique features such as:
- Spacious Storage - Easily store up to 44 Bordeaux-style wine bottles or 154 12 oz. cans with 4 durable wood storage shelves
- Dual Zone Temperature Control - An adjustable upper zone of 39°F-50°F and lower zone of 50°F-68°F allows you to keep your red and white wines at an ideal temperature
- LED Display - Easy-to-use LED display allows you to quickly change temperatures, lighting, and control a child lock for additional safety
- Adjustable Glass Shelves - Maximize your space and accommodate a variety of beverage sizes with adjustable glass shelving
- Built-in or Freestanding - Enjoy versatile installation options to perfectly match your style, either seamless within your cabinetry or standalone
- Dual Pane Glass Door - Maintain the perfect cooling temperature for your beverages and easily spot your items with a well insulated UV-resistant dual pane glass door
- Reversible Door - Provides additional installation flexibility with an easily reversible door hinge
- LED Lighting - Illuminate the interior of the beverage cooler with bright built-in LED lights
- Professional Look and Feel - A modern flat door design paired with a stainless steel door frame and professional handle provides a premium look and feel that complements any kitchen’s style
- Carbon Filter - Included carbon filter protects wine and other beverages from harmful odors
- Indoor and Outdoor Approved - Enjoy a chilled glass of wine in an indoor or outdoor kitchen with a durable weather-proof design
- For California residents, please see Prop 65 Warning
Once you place an order, you will receive a confirmation email, this means we have received your order. We will double check to see if the product is in stock, if the product is in stock, we will capture the payment and process the order to be shipped out. If the product is back ordered, one of our sales will reach out to you and let you know when the product will be back in stock or help you will order cancellation.
Typically it takes 12-24 hrs for us to process your order, We will usually ship out within 2-3 business days and you should receive your order within 5-8 business days after you order is placed.
Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of Vanity Cabinet, porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curbside delivery only.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.